It’s where your heart is.
September 22-25, 2017
What Is It?
Many of the people who left Warren over the past 40 years remain closely connected to their home town. They have friends and family here, and for many of them Warren will always be home.
Warren Homecoming celebrates that connection for the people who stayed and the people who left.
Homecoming is just what it sounds like, but it isn’t affiliated with any one school or class — it’s for everybody!
Who Is Organizing This?
A group of engaged citizens are partnering with numerous organizations and businesses throughout Trumbull County to provide a variety of events across the weekend.
What Can We Expect to Do in Warren that Weekend?
Keep an eye out for a full schedule of events!
How Can We Participate?
The organizers are developing a marketing campaign to reach the many former Warrenites we hope will return Homecoming weekend. Participants are encouraged to add an own event.
What Sort of Event Can Be Created?
- If you are a church, how about a picnic for returning former members?
- If your graduating class is planning a reunion, why not this weekend?
- Did you play for Harding or JFK? Get your buddies together and take in a game.
- Hold a block party. Everyone likes to visit the old neighborhood now and then.
- Add a Homecoming weekend special for your business — we will promote it to attendees.
- Have entertainment in your restaurant or bar — we will promote it too.
How Will This Benefit Warren?
Our goal is to get 1000+ people to come to Warren for the weekend.
Visited 121 times, 8 Visits today